Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Monday, May 24, 2010

VIDEO PREMIERE: Chris Brown- "No Bullshit" & "Deuces"


So we know Chris Brown & Tyga been working together alot lately and released their "Fan of a Fan" mixtape this week. I was gonna do a post about it, but I havent even listened to it yet and after they came out with their first single from it, I didn't see the point in rushing to since I hated the first track.

But all day I been hearing about the release of these two new videos that they released...needless to say I was uninterested...that is, until I got a message saying it was a must that I go look at this one video. But i'll get to that in a minute...for the time being, check out the video for the song  "Deuces". I like the song, it talks about pretty much saying "i'm out" to that person who's on the bullshit. 

Okay so check it out...






Video Debut Chris Brown ft. Tyga & Kevin McCall – ‘DEUCES’ from Gloob Marketing on Vimeo.

NOW....now is what you REALLY need to see. This is what me and my crew have been waiting for for YEARS! This video by Chris Brown "No Bullshit" is......soooo.....orgasmic? And i think that's putting it lightly. When Trey came out and got all grown and sexy, my whole team was like "When Chris finally comes out and does it, it's gonna be OVER!"....well hello! He's kissing and sucking and....licking?  The conversations I'm having RIGHT NOW over this video are too much! People are going in and I can NOT wait to hear what you guys have to say....







Chris Brown - No Bullshit from Terrell Johnson on Vimeo.

MMMMMM CHRIS!! YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment