Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TREY SONGZ: UNPLUGGED


So we all know after I saw Trey Songz in concert on New Years, I developed what some might say a slightly twisted obsession with him. I don't know...they may be right. At any rate, after seeing this man perform, there's no doubting or denying his talent and after watchinglast nights premiere of his MTV:UNPLUGGED show, my obsession is heightened. 

The singer performed a few of his biggest hits for a intimate audience. Accompanied by a full band, Trey did acoustic versions of some of the songs which clearly had the ladies (and myself) going crazy. Check out performances below. And be sure to watch his female background singer...she was going OFF during "Neighbors Know My Name"...I'm not saying he hit it..but it looked like homegirl was having flashbacks! 

(Credit: Scott Gries/MTV)


"Panty Droppa/Neigbors Know My Name"










Trey Songz - New Music - More Music Videos



"Invented Sex/Lets Get It On"











Trey Songz - New Music - More Music Videos

"I Need A Girl/Use Somebody"

























No comments:

Post a Comment