Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Friday, April 30, 2010

Did Yall Miss Me??

Hey Dolls! 
It's been forever right? I keep promising posts and people keep asking me where the hell they are! I'm sorry...life has been MORE than hectic recently and I'm trying my best to keep up with it.

So for those who follow me on Facebook and Twitter (which shockingly is a good amount of ppl...thanks for the support! *muah*), you know that a few weeks ago I was in a really bad car accident. Yall know how you see those really HORRIBLE car accidents on television, you never really think things like that happen...it's all for dramatic effect? No. I believe that was the scariest thing I've ever experienced in my life. I posted the pictures of my car afterward and people were shocked that I made it out alive. Truth be told, so am I. I still  have flashbacks on a pretty daily basis but I'm grateful for my life and appreciative that God found it necessary to save me because there is NO reason I should have made it out that car alive other than the fact the He must have something meant for me to do that I've yet to accomplish. 

So enough with that! School is about to be over but I'm still on my grind full force. Just got this second gig at night....and I'm trying to switch into a temporary full-time position at the day gig, all that's still being worked out but I'm gonna get this money one way or another! 

I got alot of stuff on my mind that I wanna share with yall but give me time! Be patient with me, trust me it's gonna be good! 
Love ya much!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Friend! I'm sorry I didn't know about the accident,. but I truly am thankful and grateful that you are safe, sound and alive. THANK U JESUS!!!
    I'm also glad U are back to writing. Love U 4 real & 4 Free!

    ReplyDelete