Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NEW MUSIC: "Bottoms Up" - Trey Songz featuring Nicki Minaj



Okay I'm sure most of you heard Trey Songz new single "Bottoms Up" featuring Nicki Minaj. Some people are loving it...others..not so much. I'm kinda inbetween. I am definitely a Trey Songz fan. Will be spending my birthday at his concert and all, however..I don't think this should have been a first single. It just doesn't match the quality of music that I've come to expect from Trey. But being the supporter that I am I have to post it and let you guys judge for yourself.

I will say this about the track...must much much respect to Nicki Minaj because she FLAMES this track! I love her verse on it! I don't care who hates on this woman, she is hot!


Check out Trey on tour with Monica for the "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" tour and be sure to get the new album on September 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment