Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Monday, September 21, 2009

Artist Spotlight: Jayms Madison

Something About A Girl Named Jayms....




For a while now I've been tweeting and talking about this up and coming artist Jayms Madison. Let me tell you, this girl is the truth! Since a friend of mine put me on to her, I've been a crazy fan! Her voice is simply incredible. Born in the Bronx in 1987, the 22 year old has already traveled to more places than most people I know! She's performed on tour with Trey Songz and has been featured on many of today's major urban blog sites including ConcreteLoop and Singersroom.

Now if yall wanna know more about her bio, yall can visit her myspace or google her!
I wanna talk about her music! Every single song that I have heard from this girl has touched me in some way. Her lyrics have truly formed the soundtrack to my love life!


With songs like "I Need Help" and "Lost Yo Mind", Jayms talks about dealing with the realization that your relationship has changed and trying to cope with it.

"You say it's just a matter of time, before I see that we weren't meant to be together, I think it's just a matter of time before I lost my mind..."

"I Need Help"-Jayms Madison

"It's certain things that people hate to say, like when you know the love you had has changed...."

"Lost Yo Mind"-Jayms Madison

Those lyrics have been in my head for the past week! (Check out the youtube and past blogs...you'll know why)

I must say though, my favorite song by Ms.Madison is "Definition of Love" which I will say is truly on my top 3 of favorite love songs! Her vocals on this song have definitely got me emotional!! LOL! With lyrics like...

"What do you call it when your hearts racing and all you can think about is this one person, what do you call it when, you need him just too much, it could be like or lust but I'm pretty sure it's love..."

That song is sure to be a favorite when she makes her official entrance to the music world! Until then be sure to check her out on MySpace for more music! Check out her new personal YouTube page and follow her on twitter too!








No comments:

Post a Comment