Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Monday, September 21, 2009

Love & Life

Hey!! What's goin on people! Just wanted to come give yall a quick lil update. Yesterday was CRAZY! Me and my girl Shanda played celebrity yesterday lol. We got up early and headed to the mall for some retail therapy and ended up making it sooo much bigger than we planned. We went stupid crazy, spent all our money and ended up in the Armani Exchange store. Now I go in there pretty often when I'm in the mall, a portion of my wardrobe is from there but yall know times is hard right now so I won't lie, yesterday I really was just going in to do some looking around! But we met this guy Jason, who worked for the store (hey Jason!) and as I was trying to walk out he pulled me back in and proceeded to pull out several different outfits for me to try on. Dude was ON POINT! Everything that he picked out was sooo hot! So yall know I had to get some of it right! He became me and Shanda's personal stylist for about a hour and it was just fun!

Later on that night, we decided we would update our YouTube page! All day we had been talking about the things going on (or not going on) in our love lives so we decided to let our 6 (YES SIX) subscribers in our conversation. She discussed her current relationship status and I updated folks on mine! Mine is still rather complicated. I'm under the impression that it's over. Neither one of us said it and its surely not the way I want it, but based on observation and lack of any type of ANYTHING from him, it seems thats how he wants it. So......yeah. I dont even know how I feel when it comes to that because I was in a position where I was really starting to put myself into it and he switched it up. Decided I wasn't too much of a priority anymore. Which I guess I shouldn't trip about cause I want someone who's gonna make me a priority, right? Right.

Anyway, here's the video! I think we're gonna do a part two...but honestly, I think I'm tired of talking about the situation. It's redundant so unless I have GOOD news to talk about in my love life, I won't be a part of the conclusion video.

-SilentStorm




No comments:

Post a Comment