Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

KeKe Wyatt Interview w/ Shuddup.com

So many people have been like "Yo you are really on this KeKe Wyatt chick!", YOU DAMN STRAIGHT! I have been waiting for this album for years! Tracks from Soul Sista still get played on a daily basis! So please believe that I'm hype and will be up bright and early on February 23rd to buy the new album Who Knew? 


At any rate, I just saw a new interview with KeKe from the site Shuddup.com. KeKe speaks candidly about the new album, her "snapped" moment when she stabbed her husband, being labeled as Avant's  "duet girl" as well as upcoming projects and who she'd like to SHUDDUP! So check out the interview and be sure to get that album!!


KeKe Wyatt Talks to Shuddup.com about "Who Knew" & Domestic Violence from shudduptv on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this, KeKe Wyatt is one hellava singer! I canNOT wait until the 23rd!

    ReplyDelete