Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

VIDEO PREMIERES: Mariah Carey- "Up Out My Face" & "Angels Cry"





Finally Finally Finally!
The video premieres for Mariah Carey's latest singles have finally come!
The first one being one of my faves "Up Out My Face". The song features hip-hop It girl Nicki Minaj. I'm not crazy about the remix but I like the video and it has my boy B.Scott in it so I'm happy!






The other is "Angel's Cry" featuring my baby Ne-Yo!! I think I'm more excited about anything new from him than I am for the actual video. But it's cool. The song is great and the video is cute too! It reminds me of the "One Sweet Day" video back in the day.







 Check em out!!! And be sure to get Mariah's remix album coming out in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment