Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chris Brown Concert!



So the other night was the concert that I've been waiting for months to see! Chris Brown, live in Philly!
When I tell you it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in life, it's truly an understatement. It's one thing to  be mesmerized by him on television, watching his performances but to actually see it up close and personal is a completely different experience.

The show started with performances by Meek Mills (I still don't know who he is...so I kinda just stood there the whole time....) and The New Boyz, who actually also gave a great show! I was really surprised by that, their performances actually made me wanna go buy their album "Skinny Jeans and a Mic".



Around 9:20, Chris took the stage. He opened the show with the first single off his "Graffiti" album, "I Can Transform Ya", and it was nothing short of amazing. I've never seen a crowd so hyped before!

Being it was the "Fan Appreciation Tour", Chris performed alot of his older material. Songs like "Ya Man Ain't Me", "Just Fine", "Wall To Wall" along with alot of his other fan favorites. His energy was just crazy and his vocals were amazing. I actually never really realized how much of a vocalist he really is!

Check out some of the pics and videos I took that night!

















No comments:

Post a Comment