Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SPOTLIGHT: Steph Jones- "Little Drummer Boy"




Okay any and everyone knows how much I love Steph Jones! I've been talking to all my friends about him since he was with DTP years ago. Since then, Steph has stepped out on his own and gone on work on some amazing projects including his recent lifetape "Gravity" which I did a review on. Anyone who has heard it knows this guy is more than just the finest man on earth. His voice is great and his music is the epitome of feel good music.

Today, Steph released his video for his latest song "Little Drummer Boy" which everyone knows is a holiday classic. Steph puts his Mo City swag on it and takes the song to a whole different level. The video features cameos from the beautiful and amazingly talented Jordin Sparks as well as blogger B.Scott. (Who's a love muffin? I know I am! Double Kisses! Haha, had to do it!)



According to Steph, the video symbolizes more than just Christmas but uniting different groups of people to better society.

"When me, Jordin, and B. Scott were marching with those drums I imagined us being on the front line in a war and it was my way of saying it doesn’t matter if you are man, women, gay or straight – we should all be able to come together and fight for a certain cause no matter who you are.. And once we truly figure that out then that’s when we grow as a people."


Sexy and socially aware! Gotta love it! 
Check out the video and be sure to follow Steph on Twitter






No comments:

Post a Comment