Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Thursday, November 5, 2009

ALBUM UPDATE: Chris Brown - "Graffiti"



Okay I know I'm doing alot tonight! I'm sorry! I feel like I haven't posted in FOREVER and now that I'm up and going well...you get the point. ANYWAY! I just got news that Chris Brown's upcoming album "Graffiti" has been pushed UP from it's December 15th release date. It's been moved to December 8th. Just in time to compete with Usher who will be releasing his latest effort "Raymond vs. Raymond" around the same time. Apparently Chris is having a hard time selling tickets to his "Fan Appreciation Tour" that I posted about a few weeks ago. I know me and my crew bought our tickets already so the album push up is PERFECT! By December 13th, I'll already knew every word to every song!

The album is to have the singles "Transform Ya" and "Crawl" (both of which can be heard here!) so make sure you guys go support my boy!

Oh and a quick SIDEBAR....if anyone really cares to hear Rihanna's side of the Pre-Grammy event, check out her "Tell-All" on Good Morning America on Thursday and 20/20 on Friday. I'm kinda curious to see what she has to say as I'm sure most of you are too so I'll be watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment