Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Monday, November 16, 2009

VIDEO PREMIERE: Beyonce- "Video Phone"




Okay after the longest wait ever, we finally have the official video of  Beyonce's "Video Phone" featuring Lady Gaga. I digg the video alot! It's playful and fun! A lot of colors and different costumes. It's cute. Extremely different from what we've been getting from Beyonce as of late..which had me SO BORED! The black and white HAD TO GO! The "Video Phone"...ehh video...is kinda reminiscent of "Check On It" which i LOVED. Downfall though...LADY GAGA! Ugh! Beyonce was on some real sex kitten stuff in the video and it was hot! The ghetto girl look with the scarf and all, i loved...but when Lady Gaga came into the picture...I was DONE! The routine they did together..she didn't need to do cause she is gross! The woman is UGLY....let me repeat, UGLY! I'm not really feeling her on this song, although I've had their song "Telephone"  on repeat for the last few days....anyway, check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment